Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today we are off to beautiful Cottesloe Beach to have a look at the annual Sculpture By the Sea exhibition. We might even get fish and chips for lunch...You can find out more about the exhibition here http://sculpturebythesea.com/cottesloe/index.html
These photos are from their website. I'll show you mine this afternoon...

Lumphead. Fredrik Raddum.


Breaking Wave. Jean-Marc Rivalland.


The Sky is Falling. Hannah Kidd.


And a beachy tea towel for today


"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?"

"I come from a land down under where beer does flow and men chunder"

Land Down Under. Men at Work. 1981.

I've never liked that song and I don't really like this tea towel very much either...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a lovely day, the exhibition looks like it will be incredible. I'm stuck at home today as my eldest as ill and off school, so I have to try and keep my little one away from him. I'll have your day please!

    ReplyDelete