Friday, April 1, 2011


I love the expressions on these ladies faces although they do have a slightly manic Stepford quality don't you think?

I have two left feet (I could barely manage the barn dance in my high school ballroom dancing classes!!!) so I can only dream of being twirled around the dance floor like this. In my dreams it would be a nice way to spend a Friday night though...

I've been flat out today, so no time to post...properly.
I've got lots of lovely new treasures to show you on Monday and I'm looking forward to your company then.
Have a wonderful weekend. Good hunting and thank you for looking at my little blog.

And no, I haven't forgotten...here's today's tea towel...



p.s. Hi and welcome to Fran, my newest follower...if you have a blog, please let me know because I would love to check it out x

6 comments:

  1. Hellooo
    The tea towels drew me in :) Got to love them
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did modern Jive classes for a while but I always got stuck with the letchy old men so stopped going lol. Have a fabulous weekend, looking forward to seeing your finds! Ive got a a sring fair and a table top sale to go to tomorrow so hoping for plenty of finds along with the car boot sale :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, love the tt. You have a good weekend. See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing pictures from the past, the women always look so glamourous! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff - stylish retro - looove it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great blog! Stylish retro :)

    ReplyDelete